Thursday, June 11, 2015

How Proven Training Solutions is Different

Hello again,


It is me again Bill Walsh of Proven Training Solutions. Proven Training Solutions is a professional training business that I founded in 1987. I know that times have changed but the fundamentals of successful business operation and management training have remained the same. 

In today's blog I want to touch on some of the things that make Proven Training Solutions unique. 


We are results oriented!


Okay, I know that many professional training experts have gone the route of being entertainers first and educators second. 

Obviously, using comedy and provocative humour to get through to the audience is a valid approach if your goal is to amuse you your staff. However, if you want to get results you need to take a more result oriented approach.

When I train employees I prefer to maintain the professional atmosphere, I take the training process seriously because I know that the time spent training, is worth valuable money.

I am not saying that my presentations are boring! Don't make the mistake of believing that. With Proven Training Solutions I use a very modern discussion and engagement strategy to customize the presentation and make the your staff feel included in the conversation.


Instead using doing stand up comedy act to train your staff, I encourage discussions, focusing on the real tangible issues that they are dealing with in the workplace. Then, we use techniques such as role playing, problem solving and brainstorming to develop actionable plans that will lead to monumental improvements! 

Almost instantly, your staff will feel inspired and motivated to move in a new direction and begin implementing the strategies that we discuss. 

If my 25 years of experience as a corporate trainer and staff coaching expert have taught me anything it is "how to get results!". I know how to lead an in training seminar that leaves employees feeling secure in their positions, optimistic about the future and excited to execute changes! 

If you want to provide your staff with some well-rounded management training that makes them feel like they are part of a team then my Proven Training Solution programs may be the right fit for you. Our objective is always "goal oriented" establishing achievable milestones so that your employees can measure their own progress and feel involved in their own success!

Thanks for reading,

Bill Walsh



No comments:

Post a Comment