Thursday, June 11, 2015

About Training Solutions


Introduction: Proven Training Solutions


Hello,

My name is Bill Walsh I am the founder of Proven Training Solutions, professional training for businesses. 

For the past 7 years I have dedicated my life to providing professional training services for managers and their employees. I am passionate about the benefits of professional development and I believe that every individual within a company can learn and be inspired to do their job better!

Before I began my Proven Training Solutions journey I spent 15 years as a senior training consultant for the American Management Association International. In this position I delivered over 250 supervisory development classes! 


As a business professional educator I specialize in the areas of "Change of Management" and "Supervisor Development". Over the years I have modernized my approach to professional training education to create curriculums and presentations that are engaging and informative. I make sure that the individuals who attend my courses always leave feeling inspired and motivated thrive in their corporate position. 


How Proven Training Solutions is Different


I am believer that the best training comes from an individual who is speaking from experience. My years of employment in the professional industry have given me much personal insight into the professional business world. I try to incorporate this understanding into my curriculum communicating in a relatable and personable fashion.

One thing that makes my Proven Training Solutions unique is that I run a "clean" seminar. I know that many modern trainers use profanity and shock value gimmicks to capture the audience's attention. You should know this is not my style. Although, I'd like to think that I am entertaining, I keep my presentations family friendly and G rated. The reason for this is because of the sensitive subject matter that we cover. I believe that this is especially important when dealing with topics such as sexual harassment and sensitivity training. After all, what good are you doing if you are offending your audience during the informative session.


Just because Proven Training Solutions is a clean program doesn't mean that we will not get through to your staff members! I use conversation and open discussion to get employees involved and customise the presentation to suite the most pressing areas that need to be addressed. By doing this I can assure that you will see improvements in your staff almost immediately following the training.

If you are looking for a professional who is an expert and motivating, educating and training business professional i'd like to recommend my services. Proven Training Solutions is the only professional training with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Invite me to your place of business today and we can begin making improvements that will help your business thrive!

Yours Truly,
Bill Walsh



On

No comments:

Post a Comment